What Kind Of Information Do We Collect and How We Collect It?
We collect several types of information that you voluntarily provide to us in connection with our Services. The information includes the following:
- Contact Information. This includes information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- Payment Information. For example, if you are a business partner who purchases leads from us, we may collect your credit card number and billing address. We may also collect information about the products or services purchased, as well as other purchasing histories, behaviors or tendencies;
- Commercial Information such as information about your business, business activities, revenue, employees, and business assets (such as your automobiles and machinery). Certain information we collect may depend on the specific insurance product or service that you either have or request information about;
- Information that you provide. This includes information you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This may include information provided at the time of requesting a quote or other further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email address), if you contact us, including any such correspondence related to providing you a quote;
- Details of requests or other transactions you carry out through our Services and the records regarding the fulfillment of your requests; and
- Information that you choose to provide, including during your interactions with customer service.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies:
The information that we collect automatically may include personal information or we may associate it with information that we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
- Device Information. Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
- Internet or other Network Activity Information. For example, we may collect information related to your browsing history, search history and other information regarding your interactions with our Services or advertisements, including, without limitation, actions you perform (e.g. clicks, mouse movements, keystrokes, entering and submitting information) on the website.
- Usage Information. Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- Inferences. We collect profile inferences that we draw from your information and web activity to create a personalized profile so we can better identify goods and services that may be of interest.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Tivly, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (including through any correspondence to provide you with a quote);
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website
- Our business partners, including online advertising networks, companies that co-sponsor our promotions or help us identify potential customers.
- Social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Trusted third-party sources, such as our service providers, data analytics companies, and tracking technologies to better provide and customize the Platforms for you.
- Companies that provide information to supplement what we already know about you, including data brokers.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt-out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see What Choices Do I Have About How You Use and Disclose My Information.
Why Do We Compile This Data?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us to:
- Provide and improve our Services to you;
- Provide you with information or services that you request from us, including to provide you with a quote for third-party services offered on or through the Services;
- Contact you or provide you with offers about our partners’ goods and services that may be of interest to you; including via text message where you have provided consent. Understand your interests, respond to your inquiries or requests;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from your use of our Services;
- Notify you about changes to our Services;
- For security purposes, including to protect our interests, you, and others who use our Services;
- In any other ways we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Who Will Have Access To My Personal Information?
- Contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, such as to provide us with IT and mailing services.
- A buyer or other successor in the event of an actual or anticipated merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Tivly’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- Fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us your contact information to request a quote for insurance products, we will share that information with one or more insurance providers that we partner with.
- Select insurance companies and providers that we partner with to help you obtain a policy. Where you have consented to our mobile marketing program, and only with your consent, we will provide these select insurance companies with your information in order to assist you in obtaining a policy.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- Comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Commericalinsurance.NET, our customers, our partners, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
What Choices Do I Have About How You Use and Disclose My Information?
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from Tivly. If you do not wish to have your email address used by Tivly to promote our own or third parties’ insurance products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link at bottom of any promotional email. This opt out does not apply to communications and updates we may provide you in connection with an insurance product purchase, product service experience or other transaction that you request or engage in.
Mobile Messaging. If you have consented to receive text messages from us or one of our business solutions providers in connection with our Services, you may opt-out of receiving text messages at any time by texting “STOP” in reply to a message. You may also opt-out of receiving text messages from us by contacting us using the information provided below. Information that you provide in connection with the our mobile messaging program is not shared without your prior express written consent.
You may limit the information collected by tracking technologies to the extent used on our Services. You can learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on its website (www.networkadvertising.org) and from members of the Digital Advertising Alliance on its website (www.aboutads.info).
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
How Can I Access, Correct, and/or Delete My Information?
You may send us an email to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. However, we cannot delete your Personal Information and still provide you with quality customer service. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or, in the case of change, cause the information to be incorrect.
How Do You Protect the Security of My Personal Data?
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website.
Our Services are intended for adults. No one under age 18 may directly provide any information to us via our Services and we do not knowingly collect personal information directly from persons under 18 (although we may collect information about persons under the age of 18 if they are covered under your insurance policy, such as for workers’ compensation or commercial vehicle policies). If we learn we have collected or received personal information directly from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information directly from a child, please contact us through the contact information below.
Storage of Information
Information we maintain may be stored in the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your personal information to the United States. This site is subject to U.S. laws, which may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country.
How Can I Contact You If I Have Any Questions or Comments About Your Privacy Practices?
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints or suggestions regarding our Privacy Notice, have any requests related to your Personal Information, or otherwise need to contact us, you may do so at: PO BOX 721946, Oklahoma City, OK 73171; 1-(877) 907-5267 or email us at [email protected]